We Have Moved

Pixel-Love is now at: pixellove.wordpress.com

A copy of the content remains here so links don't break, but everything is ported, so if you want to look through the archives we suggest you head over to the new site.

Monday, September 05, 2005

No More Cyan Worlds

Cyan Worlds Inc, created of Myst, Riven, and importantly Uru is now closed.
Due to lack of funding!
Rand Miller is the last man standing.
MMOG just gets harder and harder doesn't it.
Is there a flaw somewhere, does the business model not work, or is it something else?

Grey Dragon's Blog
"Almost all of Cyan Worlds, Inc. was laid off today, including me. I know with the talent we have here people will find new places to go and do great things. It’s sad to see a company with such talented people to basicly expire. I don’t blame anyone for it happening. So today we had a company meeting in which Rand said some kind final words. Then we had a hamburger and goodbye gathering. Over the last few weeks leading to this point many of us had the hope that something would come up, but it didn’t happen. I will try to stay in Spokane as long as I can. I got some really good things going for me right now here and I hate to see that just dust in the wind. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

puppy breath say looky here

http://gadren.blogspot.com/2005/08/great-treehmmm.html