We Have Moved

Pixel-Love is now at: pixellove.wordpress.com

A copy of the content remains here so links don't break, but everything is ported, so if you want to look through the archives we suggest you head over to the new site.

Friday, May 13, 2005

New new new

I remember this from last time. The time we went to the emotion engine, the time Microsoft entered the game. The time Nintendo gave up.
it was a rollercoaster
I said I wouldn't get so excited this time
I said I'd be cool

but I must say I still get excited by the technology.
we all talk about the mass market, when games become a place when the tec doesn't matter. But we are some way off right now. Well for me anyway.
3 cpus. 3
and nearly a gig of ram.
and the video chip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nintendo did not give up: http://www.samurainintendo.com